Whether you want to work from a professional office space, find a home for your practice or host an event in our conference room, we’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for at ROC City Wellness.
Read on to find out more.
Are you considering renting Business Office space but can’t decide? Let me ask you these questions:
Would you like to work in a professional office that is NOT your kitchen table?
Would you like to see clients in a setting that is quiet and private…and NOT a coffee shop?
Would you like to be surrounded by like minded people and NOT your three year old?
Would you like to work in an environment that is clean and allows you to have precision focus so you can BUILD your business instead of catch up with it?
Starting December 1st, 2016, our professional business offices will be available for daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Each Private Office Rental Includes:
- A main beautiful, comfortable and professional Co-Op space office space
- A clean and professional private room fully equipped with a spacious desk, office chair, client’s chair and room decor
- Handicap accessibility
- Complimentary WiFi
- Printer accessibility (limited complimentary printing available)
- Complimentary coffee, tea and water
- Plentiful free parking for you and your clients
- An inviting and comfortable waiting room for your clients
RENTAL PRICING – PRIVATE BUSINESS OFFICE:
Daily (Per Diem Rental – No Contract):
- Half-Day: $30 / 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm per day
- Full Day: $40 from 9am-4pm per day
- Discounts available for 4+ days booked at a time
- Quarter Time: $200 a month / 15 set hours per week in a shared office
- Part Time: $375 a month / 30 set hours per week in a shared office
- Full Time: Exclusive Rate –> Contact Christine to talk about all of the benefits that come with this option and see if it is a good match. Ask how you and your team could run your business at an affordable rate AND have an exclusive office! No sharing!
RESERVE YOUR OFFICE BELOW!
Email Christine@ROCCityWellness.com to find out more. Ask Christine how you can have your own Mircrosite on our website and take advantage of our marketing support!
Having an affordable, professional space for you meet with clients and focus on your business will take your business to the next level. Please call Christine @ 585.210.2412 to schedule a tour and hear our story. I look forward to working with you and helping your business grow!
RESERVE YOUR OFFICE NOW!
Please fill out the form below to reserve your office space today. Upon receiving your reservation, you will contacted by the staff at ROC City Wellness to confirm those dates and accept payment. Please do not schedule client appointments or work days until your prefered dates and times are CONFIRMED by ROC City Wellness. Thank you! We look forward to helping your business grow!
If you are a wellness practitioner in or around Rochester, NY and are passionate about your craft, ROC City Wellness wants you!
We’ve made ourselves a home at ROC City Wellness, and are looking for like-minded health and wellness practitioners to join us.
Who would be a good fit?
At ROC City Wellness, we strive to help people improve the quality of their lives. That means we’re the perfect venue for Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Life Coaches, Nutritionists, Reiki Practitioners, etc.
So why would you want to join us? Consider these benefits that our practitioners already enjoy:
- Work in a beautiful, comfortable and professional office space.
- Pay a fair rent.
- Your own Mircrosite on our website and take advantage of our marketing support.
- Your clients can enjoy free coffee, tea and Avoca spring water.
- Forgot your keys? No problem as our front door doesn’t need ‘em!
- Use lockers to store your equipment and files (great for practitioners who share rooms)
- Jump right in and participate in wellness events (great opportunities to add clientele!)
At ROC City Wellness, you’re not an employee, and you’re not out on your own either. You’re an independent yet valued member of a team of wellness professionals who want to change the world by helping people achieve their health and wellness goals.
If this sounds appealing, please call Christine @ 585.210.2412 to schedule a tour and hear our story. I look forward to hearing from you!
Our Conference Room is fully equipped with:
- Wireless Internet
- Sound system
- 47” TV with HDMI inputs, connected to a computer with easy accessibility to your email accounts and any Cloud stored items and files
- Chairs and tables (various room layouts available)
- Reception Area
- Receptionist ($20/hr fee with 2 hour minimum)
- Water, tea and coffee available onsite
- Women’s and Men’s Bathrooms onsite
#1 Basic Room Rental – a 2 hour event minimum
This option is one where by you (the Renter) strictly rents out the conference room at a 2 hour minimum to include your setup, event and tear down/clean up. This minimum is a non-refundable fee of $50 payable at time of booking. Additional hours may be appropriate to accommodate your rental needs for $25 per hour with a cap of $200 for 8 or more hours.
This option includes:
- A calendar of events listing on the RCW website with a link (provided by you) to your website for interested parties request for more information.
#2 Co-Marketing + Room Rental – a 4 hour event minimum
This option is one where by you (the Renter) and ROC City Wellness (RCW) collaborate in a Co-Marketing agreement. There is a 4-hour minimum for your event. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to book the time(s) and date(s) of your event. This is due at time of booking. Should your event fail to run the $50 deposit will not be refunded but will be transferred to the balance of an alternative date. The event can only be rescheduled once. In the unlikely event that RCW should cancel the event and is unable to reschedule the event, your $50 will be refunded.
This option includes the following:
- Set up and tear down of your event
- Press release provided to local media based on materials provided to ROC City Wellness
- Website blog post with content provided by the Renter
- Featured Social Media Post with content provided by the Renter
- Social media mentions twice per week leading up to the event including the day of the event with content provided by the Renter
- Calendar of events listing on Facebook including a featured photo of our choice or one that is provided by you and approved by RCW
- Calendar of events listing on the RCW website with consistent photo and information including links provided by you
- Direct email to all email subscribers and practitioners with content provided by the Renter
- All event registration and payment with content provided by the Renter
- Generated emails from the incoming registrations with any additional content provided by the Renter
- Upon completion of the class RCW will present the Renter with 70% of all income received minus any expenses used to promote the class. RCW will retain 30% as their portion for their efforts.
- There are no refunds for cancelled events.
- There are no additional charges for usage of Tables and Chairs
- There are no additional charges to use the media equipment. It is recommended that you test your presentation with our media equipment before your rental date. ROC City Wellness is not responsible for technical difficulties the day of the event nor incompatibility with our equipment.
- There will be a room set up fee of $25 per event if you are unable to set up the room yourself.
- Rentals Available: Monday – Sunday
- ROC City Wellness, LLC will not assume responsibility or liability for personal property and equipment brought onto or left on the property.
- An authorized representative, from the rental party, must remain on the premises throughout the period it is reserved. Groups composed of youth (under the age of 18) must be supervised at all times by at least one adult for each sixteen (16) youths.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Designated smoking areas are available. According to New York State Law, no smoking is permitted within 25 feet of a public entrance.
- No pets are permitted inside or outside of the facilities on the property.
- ROC City Wellness, LLC does not supply ladders, extension cords for the applicants use.
- One key code card to the front entry doors may be provided to an authorized representative upon request. Key code cards must be returned upon departure. If card is lost or not returned, a $50 fee may be assessed for re-keying of the doors.
- Any matters not specifically covered in this agreement shall be subject solely to the discretion of ROC City Wellness, LLC.
Please fill out this application to request a reservation for the Conference Room.