Our Conference Room is fully equipped with:
- Wireless Internet
- Sound system
- 47” TV with HDMI inputs, connected to a computer with easy accessibility to your email accounts and any Cloud stored items and files
- Chairs and tables (various room layouts available)
- Reception Area
- Receptionist ($20/hr fee with 2 hour minimum)
- Water, tea and coffee available onsite
- Women’s and Men’s Bathrooms onsite
#1 Basic Room Rental – a 2 hour event minimum
This option is one where by you (the Renter) strictly rents out the conference room at a 2 hour minimum to include your setup, event and tear down/clean up. This minimum is a non-refundable fee of $50 payable at time of booking. Additional hours may be appropriate to accommodate your rental needs for $25 per hour with a cap of $200 for 8 or more hours.
This option includes:
- A calendar of events listing on the RCW website with a link (provided by you) to your website for interested parties request for more information.
#2 Co-Marketing + Room Rental – a 4 hour event minimum
This option is one where by you (the Renter) and ROC City Wellness (RCW) collaborate in a Co-Marketing agreement. There is a 4-hour minimum for your event. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to book the time(s) and date(s) of your event. This is due at time of booking. Should your event fail to run the $50 deposit will not be refunded but will be transferred to the balance of an alternative date. The event can only be rescheduled once. In the unlikely event that RCW should cancel the event and is unable to reschedule the event, your $50 will be refunded.
This option includes the following:
- Set up and tear down of your event
- Press release provided to local media based on materials provided to ROC City Wellness
- Website blog post with content provided by the Renter
- Featured Social Media Post with content provided by the Renter
- Social media mentions twice per week leading up to the event including the day of the event with content provided by the Renter
- Calendar of events listing on Facebook including a featured photo of our choice or one that is provided by you and approved by RCW
- Calendar of events listing on the RCW website with consistent photo and information including links provided by you
- Direct email to all email subscribers and practitioners with content provided by the Renter
- All event registration and payment with content provided by the Renter
- Generated emails from the incoming registrations with any additional content provided by the Renter
- Upon completion of the class RCW will present the Renter with 70% of all income received minus any expenses used to promote the class. RCW will retain 30% as their portion for their efforts.
- There are no refunds for cancelled events.
- There are no additional charges for usage of Tables and Chairs
- There are no additional charges to use the media equipment. It is recommended that you test your presentation with our media equipment before your rental date. ROC City Wellness is not responsible for technical difficulties the day of the event nor incompatibility with our equipment.
- There will be a room set up fee of $25 per event if you are unable to set up the room yourself.
- Rentals Available: Monday – Sunday
- ROC City Wellness, LLC will not assume responsibility or liability for personal property and equipment brought onto or left on the property.
- An authorized representative, from the rental party, must remain on the premises throughout the period it is reserved. Groups composed of youth (under the age of 18) must be supervised at all times by at least one adult for each sixteen (16) youths.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Designated smoking areas are available. According to New York State Law, no smoking is permitted within 25 feet of a public entrance.
- No pets are permitted inside or outside of the facilities on the property.
- ROC City Wellness, LLC does not supply ladders, extension cords for the applicants use.
- One key code card to the front entry doors may be provided to an authorized representative upon request. Key code cards must be returned upon departure. If card is lost or not returned, a $50 fee may be assessed for re-keying of the doors.
- Any matters not specifically covered in this agreement shall be subject solely to the discretion of ROC City Wellness, LLC.